my bloody lip never tasted so sweet
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
They won't stop our evolution.
Who do you think we are?
The answer brought a smile to Morgan's face too, the confidence and conviction Aisha showed good to see; sometimes the Warden worried that with the world as hard as it was, future generations were going to struggle to keep their spirits. "One last thing to mention, I suppose, is that you will be stuck here during Deepfrost. I have been discussing with the council plans to fix this, but the Fangs are too cold and wild during the season for anyone to get to the portal, which will likely be frozen over anyway." She hadn't looked, but it was hard to imagine it being anything but, with the deeply chilled temperatures they reached in the ends of the years.

"Thank you. I do it all for my people." She looked out of the window, fruit briefly hanging limply in her hand as her thoughts went to those outside, shouting at their market stalls or making trips up and down the streets; since youth she had wanted nothing more than to protect the people that kept her home running. "Halo can be a rewarding place. Harsh, but for those willing to work, very welcoming indeed. So, welcome." Morgan looked back to Aisha and smiled, holding out a hand for the girl to shake.
Fight against your execution.
Who do you think we are?

Messages In This Thread
my bloody lip never tasted so sweet - by Aisha - 11-22-2020, 11:54 PM
RE: my bloody lip never tasted so sweet - by Morgan - 12-10-2020, 07:06 PM