my bloody lip never tasted so sweet
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
They won't stop our evolution.
Who do you think we are?
"Alright. As long as you're aware." Morgan nodded, a little surprised at the young woman's easy acceptance of Halo's isolation, but not wondering too much about it; she had never needed anywhere else, so she would not assume someone else did. Halo, with it's tall mountains, white valleys and crisp air was enough for those it called to.

To say that there wasn't any desire to be seen as a hero in Morgan's mind would be a lie, though as she had gotten older she had gotten better at accepting it was unlikely: no one was seen entirely positively by the world anyway, and often the best things to do were quiet and preparatory, not spontaneous acts of heroism that might go down in song. Most of the hard work she did for Halo came from behind her desk, in decisions about locations, rules and trades.

Taking Aishas hand and shaking it, she stood up and picked her hammer off the ground, stretching before her afternoon tasks were to begin. "You're welcome. I look forward to seeing what you do."

{FIN}
Fight against your execution.
Who do you think we are?

Messages In This Thread
my bloody lip never tasted so sweet - by Aisha - 11-22-2020, 11:54 PM
RE: my bloody lip never tasted so sweet - by Morgan - 12-12-2020, 11:45 PM