[se] this haunts me
Noah Olson
the Forsaken
Hunter

Age: 34 | Height: 6'2 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 10 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 49 - Endr: 53 - Luck: 49 - Int: 1
EIRA - Mythical - Griffin (Venom) VI’ADORE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: Time Offline
Change author:
MP: 1425

will heaven step in?
Noah had not been in the Kraai since Korbin disappeared. He stood outside the door for some time, staring up at the sign. His stomach churned as he stood there, contemplating whether to go inside or not. He did not want to, really. He felt he had to. He did not want to go home. He did not want to see Delphine. It was too dark to be out on the tundra, and he had already spent most of his day there. He knew a light in his office would attract the attention of people for business, and he was not ready to work on that just yet.

So, here he stood, hands in his pockets, staring.

After what seemed like an eternity, he entered. A few eyes cast his way, a few murmuring greetings lifted through the warm air. Inside the Kraai was teeming with life. She would have wanted this, he thought to himself. His glacier eyes scanned and he found the perfect spot. It was the table she would sit in to have private conversations, and most people left it alone. Noah knew, however, he would have been welcome at the table if she were seated. He would have been greeted warmly--moreso than most people could claim. He chose a chair with his back facing the wall. Settling down, Noah nodded as the waitress set a drink down in front of him. She was s good, that waitress. He didn't have to ask, and she knew what he wanted. From his pockets the hunter drew a small carving knife and a palm-sized block of wood. He carved and drank, in silence.

And it hurt.

will it save us from our sin?

Messages In This Thread
[se] this haunts me - by Noah - 11-23-2020, 07:30 PM
RE: [se] this haunts me - by Luciana - 11-25-2020, 11:13 AM
RE: [se] this haunts me - by Noah - 11-25-2020, 04:27 PM
RE: [se] this haunts me - by Luciana - 11-25-2020, 05:08 PM
RE: [se] this haunts me - by Noah - 11-27-2020, 04:04 PM
RE: [se] this haunts me - by Luciana - 11-28-2020, 04:15 PM
RE: [se] this haunts me - by Noah - 12-28-2020, 07:00 PM