{SE} Anyone know how to stich a doll?
Ray Lunarium
Herbalist / Information Broker / Torchline Councilwoman

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 18 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

A panther in the night, a fire burning bright.

Ray looked up from her work when an unfamiliar voice addressed her. "Oh, hello. Yes, there is a tradition related to this, though it's an obscure one that isn't necessarily annual. Basically, it only happens when Ludo acts up, like they're doing this season." An annoyed look crossed her face. She had personally had to dealt with Ludo's shenanigans this year.

"The idea is to create your own Ludo doll and then bring it to a designated area to get it judged by Ludo. The location changes each time however so it's certainly one of the ah, odder traditions here. You're welcome to sit down and make one too if you'd like. That's kind of why I set up this station. Ludo will be judging soon so I figured I'd give everyone a chance to make theirs if they wanted." Ray explained as she worked on cutting the dark velvety fabric. She had finally decided on her design, a black panther Ludo doll. "And I'm Ray by the way. Nice to meet you."

r a y

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
—Albert Camus

Messages In This Thread
{SE} Anyone know how to stich a doll? - by Ray - 11-23-2020, 07:49 PM
RE: {SE} Anyone know how to stich a doll? - by Ray - 11-23-2020, 09:33 PM