there's no place like it
Nate and Sunjata!
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// now take what i offer, straight up the nose down the throat, it's a bearable bruise on your conscious
but don't it feel good? don't you feel calmer? i am the way and the life in the best looking truth //
Sunjata’s dragged along, pulled from his stock-stillness at the sight of the house, of the building they’d planned to make once things evened out. But as Nate drops his hand to wrap Vai into a hug, Sunjata steps forward, still unable to fully pull his gaze away from the walls of the home, from the doors that sit right behind her, from the beauty of it all. “News to me.” He half murmurs with a laugh, moving to grab the keys from Vai before Nate sets her down and he can’t help but to give Vai a glassy smile. “This is incredible. Really.” He can’t quite get over it yet, nothing at all sinking in.

But he moves forward, unlocking the door and pulling the doors wide open – pocketing the key before stepping in – bewildered and shocked as he peers at all the details, the dragon mosaic within the doors, the wide expanse and arched hallways. He still can’t figure out what they’d done to deserve it, a feeling of owing Vervain and Torchline far greater now than before. “Where first?” He asks, hanging back and waiting for Nate so that he might wrap his arm around his husband, waiting for Vai to show them a round.
i am the driver, i am the shadow, and i am the hearse
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
there's no place like it - by Vervain - 11-24-2020, 09:36 PM
RE: there's no place like it - by Sunjata - 11-24-2020, 09:51 PM
RE: there's no place like it - by Nate - 11-25-2020, 06:34 AM
RE: there's no place like it - by Vervain - 11-26-2020, 06:47 PM
RE: there's no place like it - by Sunjata - 11-26-2020, 07:55 PM
RE: there's no place like it - by Nate - 11-29-2020, 07:36 AM
RE: there's no place like it - by Vervain - 11-30-2020, 04:47 PM
RE: there's no place like it - by Sunjata - 12-01-2020, 03:36 AM
RE: there's no place like it - by Nate - 12-03-2020, 06:10 PM
RE: there's no place like it - by Vervain - 12-04-2020, 06:39 PM
RE: there's no place like it - by Sunjata - 12-05-2020, 06:28 AM