Personal Quest sometimes one bite is more than enough
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Age: 28 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
all my scars have got a tune
It’s easy to wave to Raza in greeting as she arrives, despite his attention turning to the mermaid that had joined them – casting a glance along the water and where the makeshift dock would go. Perhaps… An extension of sorts, while Milo focuses on what Saiden says, deciding to combine it all. “Make it an addition… Tear down this part’a the wall ‘n then we can extend it out?” He offers, brows furrowing, before Saiden’s moving and Milo offers a small half smirk to Raza. “Aye we did make a great team, m?” He rumbles, flashing her an easier smile before also getting to work.

And since they’d be getting into the water, Milo isn’t shy as he tugs the shirt off from over his head, taking the cloud manta crystal from Saiden to put around his neck, and removes his pants so he’s only left in shorts – surprisingly modest in comparison to Torchline’s typical views. “A’ight let’s see.” He murmurs, stepping closer toward the water and Delta, flashing her a playful grin, wading into it until he’s about hip height in the water. “Hey d’ya wanna help me mark the spots fer the ramp ‘r dock?” He asks the mer, diving into the water and letting the sensation of the cloud manta crystal filter through him. He figures out how wide it needs to be, how long too, and moves to leave little glittering shells in the spaces for the posts where he thinks it might work best.

Milo takes the cloud manta crystal and moves into the water and asks Delta to help him mark the spots for the dock/ramp posts to measure out the length and width of it!
there's a fire in my heart
and i can't stop it burning down
MILO

Messages In This Thread
RE: sometimes one bite is more than enough - by Milo - 11-26-2020, 08:09 PM