Personal Quest sometimes one bite is more than enough
Milo Kydd
Smuggler

Age: 28 | Height: 5’10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 3 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
all my scars have got a tune
Regardless of what the plans were, they get to work. Milo moves through the water with ease, marking the space and dimensions out for the dock, not quite realizing Delta’s not so great luck, but he makes up for it he thinks. He doesn’t need to wave to her to speak to her, not until he’s done when he waves and tries to capture her attention. When he does, he flashes her what looks like it might come off as an apologetic smile. “Well, we got th'dimensions done.” He rumbles, both to Delta and shouted back toward Saiden.

Now all that was left was trying to put it all back together. It seems like Saiden gets started on the next section of the dock, so Milo offers Delta a small nod, imagining the mer could probably help Saiden with that project, before peering at the door that would need to be constructed, and grabbing the wood he’d need to make the door for it, working hard to make one for the space allotted.

Milo goes to make the door and put it in place!
there's a fire in my heart
and i can't stop it burning down
MILO

Messages In This Thread
RE: sometimes one bite is more than enough - by Milo - 12-10-2020, 04:59 AM