in every hollow, every cloud on the horizon
Az!
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I will stand by you forever; you can take my breath away
Their eagerness and good nature is contagious - just like their mother, she thinks. “Well I heard you got old enough to hold a real conversation and thought it might be a good time to try to get to know each other.” This is the calm before the storm; once they get into Deepfrost, once they cross into a new year, the Wraith has a feeling things will move quickly and they will be far less pleasant than they are now. Now is the time. Flashing them a fanged smile, the blonde woman jerks her head towards the closest path to the Outskirts and assumes they’ll fall in step as they navigate the settlement.

“Okay,” the Wraith says once they clear most of the people. “How about you ask me a question and then I ask you a question. Can be about anything. Doesn’t have to be Ascended or the Grounds or anything ‘important’” And yes, she makes the air quotes around the word, “if you don’t want it to be.” Shooting him a glance to see if he agrees to this light-hearted games, Wessex waits for either a different suggestion or the first question to come her way, her feet preternaturally light upon the path.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: in every hollow, every cloud on the horizon - by Wessex - 12-02-2020, 11:29 PM