in every hollow, every cloud on the horizon
Az!
Azrael De Rosieres

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Azrael

I’m growing up pretty fast.” They agree, a fanged smile resting easily on their face as they follow Wessex’s direction, toward the Outskirts, excitement vibrating through their limbs despite nothing else to be felt. And once they’ve cleared a good amount of those roaming around the Grounds, their gaze pulls away from the path ahead that they take, looking back to their Aunt Wessex and the boon that’s offered.

Really, there’s only been one thing on their mind despite the venture today. Their fingers curl together in thought, teeth pulling at their lower lip as they consider where to even start. This was different than how they had planned this conversation to go, but… Might as well give it a go while they’re alone together, right? The boldness from their father leaks through as they look back up to Wessex. “Okay. Well… Papa took me to the Ruins and I was thinking…” They don’t need air, so they don’t pause to take in a breath, simply stalling momentarily while they walk. “Do you think maybe I could try and fix it? Make it look nice for people to come and stay in?” It’s perhaps not the questions the Wraith expects, but they’ve been so excited at the possibility of doing it.

I started making little structures of what I think it could look like and it would be really nice. Really pretty too. I think you’d like it.” They add in, a bit rushed, as if their original plan of having this conversation had become thoroughly thwarted and they’d forgotten part of what they wanted to say. Their fingers tap together as if they need something to tinker with as their wide gaze lingers on Wessex’s face, hopeful and bright.
mind over matter

Messages In This Thread
RE: in every hollow, every cloud on the horizon - by Azrael - 12-03-2020, 06:44 AM