in every hollow, every cloud on the horizon
Az!
Azrael De Rosieres

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Azrael

For a moment, the grin and laughter worries them, though they know they shouldn’t fear any reaction Wessex may have. But a part of them, despite growing up so quickly, almost wonders if it was a naïve thought, it has them worrying at their lip, their fingers tapping against one another with the absence of something to fiddle with in the moment.

Relief spreads through them quickly, however, as Wessex speaks, their dark gaze flitting back over toward Wessex with an easy stillness. “Yeah, after all of that.” They agree, a small halfsmile forming on their lips as they continue their walk toward the Outskirts. And as Wessex elaborates as to why they had become the Ruins, Azrael understands, little tidbits of history filtering into their mind to be looked upon later as a whole.

I thought… Maybe I could ask the family to help.” They say, turning their head toward the path they take. “Papa said it would be a lot of work too. But I think… Well, I don’t know a lot of the family very well, but I think there’s enough of us that might be willing to help put it together. Start small, one at a time! And then… Then more! But first the one.” They say, head snapping toward Wessex with a bright fanged grin, their excitement nearly palpable in the air.
mind over matter

Messages In This Thread
RE: in every hollow, every cloud on the horizon - by Azrael - 12-06-2020, 05:46 AM