in every hollow, every cloud on the horizon
Az!
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I will stand by you forever; you can take my breath away
“One at a time is a good plan, indeed,” the matriarch agrees with a satisfied smile, happy to hear that he wants to get their whole family involved. Regardless of the timing, regardless of the hell that might soon rain down on them from both Gods and demigods alike, she is happy to find a reason to keep on keepin’ on. That such innocence still exists - and perhaps, that Bastien has done a good job of raising them.

“And I think the family would love a change of pace.” A far less violent and dangerous option than their recent activities would probably be very welcome. “Have you thought about trying to meet more of them soon?” That’s probably more their father’s domain, to be honest, dictating what they can and cannot do. It’s one thing for Wessex to take Az out for an afternoon; it’s another for them to go to Torchline to meet Nate.

“If I asked your father and you to go to Halo for something, you might be able to meet Neron.” Halo, for all its other dangers, seems safer than other parts of the world right now.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: in every hollow, every cloud on the horizon - by Wessex - 12-09-2020, 09:15 PM