in every hollow, every cloud on the horizon
Az!
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I will stand by you forever; you can take my breath away
Having a feeling that the increase in family busy-ness is due more or less to her making them help out, Wessex hums and agrees. They are busy little worker bees right now, even when they gather in one place, their duties take them elsewhere. “Mmmm, that’s what happens when you grow up. You get conscripted into doing things by me and the Voice and then you have your own things you want to do, too… and before you know it, you’re old like me.” See-sawing her head back and worth, the matriarch shrugs, half-joking about the pitfalls of adulthood.

They’re almost to what the Queen thinks might be a good spot, so she pauses and scans the area for some place to hide the orb - perhaps under a rock or buried at the base of a bush. “You could always ask the Voice to help, too. If this is a long term project, maybe there are some upgrades that could help?” There’s always an upgrade that can help. The sky’s the limit when it comes to their imagination. The combination of thinking a certain way and their Goddess's innovation is what makes them such a threat, Wessex has come to realize.

She gives them permission to dream big, to reach for the world. To make it their own.
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
RE: in every hollow, every cloud on the horizon - by Wessex - 12-14-2020, 04:56 PM