in every hollow, every cloud on the horizon
Az!
Azrael De Rosieres

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Azrael

That doesn’t sound so bad.” They say with a thoughtful look that crosses their face. And indeed, to them, doing things for the Voice were just… Assumed. She had made them, after all, and even though they were raised by their father and a mother that was gone too soon, the Voice was always the one they could count on if everything else failed, if something happened to their father. The Voice always remained.

But they bound along beside Wessex until they slow and pause, scanning the area and Azrael pretends to follow along even as they tap their fingers against the rest of them to peer into the spaces. “I have… One right now. I might get more helpful ones! I’m sure she’d like to help!” They chime, flashing a bright grin toward Wessex, their young mind drifting all over the place.

Their head suddenly whips toward one of the bushes, covered partially by a broken arch that they step toward, reaching out for Wessex’s hand to drag her toward it. “Can we put it there?” They ask, pointing to the space below.
mind over matter

Messages In This Thread
RE: in every hollow, every cloud on the horizon - by Azrael - 12-16-2020, 06:48 AM