in every hollow, every cloud on the horizon
Az!
Azrael De Rosieres

Age: 22 | Height: 5'11 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Nomadic
Level: 2 - Strg: 14 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 13 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
Azrael

The question, the excitement from Wessex fills them with an unsurprising amount of glee. “I fix things!” They chime, flashing another fanged grin as they follow along the path. “I can show you.” It’s an addition to the prior conversation, already distracted by where they could place the orb. They reach out to grasp Wessex’s hand, pulling her along with them to the place, only releasing her hand when the Wraith hands them the orb.

Excitedly, they reach out and take the orb, lowering themself down so that they can place the orb perfectly within the space provided, ensuring that the bush covers part of it so that it still remains somewhat hidden, as if it had simply just appeared there.

But they turn back to Wessex with that same bubbling excitement. “Okay. Now I can show you.” They say with an equally wide grin, patting their pockets and finding nothing, looking around at the ground below until they find a sharp edged rock that they pick up. “Watch!” Dark eyes lift to Wessex to ensure the other demigod is watching, before their slicing the sharp edge of the rock along their arm, pulling apart skin and watching the fluid bubble up along the open wound.

Of course, being Ascended, it doesn’t hurt, and so they’re quite eager as they lift their bleeding arm up closer for Wessex to see, dropping the rock in their other hand and pressing their fingers to the edges of the wound. A spark of electricity appears from their fingers, knitting the wound back together as if it had never happened.

Much like Abandoned healing… Just… Ascended instead. A neat trick, wasn’t it?
mind over matter

Messages In This Thread
RE: in every hollow, every cloud on the horizon - by Azrael - 12-20-2020, 05:30 AM