i can feel you slipping through my hands (se)(o)
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
and now we're breeding a feeling of animosity
Aisha wasn't left to boil in her rage and sadness for long, the silence was broken by the call of an eagle. At first she snarled, her lonesome melt bubbled back up to anger. She didn't want help, she didn't want anyone. Lies, you just don't want them to know you're hurting. At the sound of talons meeting the ground and a placating voice she whirled around, teeth bared and tail flicking wickedly.

She made a few threatening steps towards the bird, though she knew who he was. Scare him away, he can't see you like this, the damned voice chided and bruised her, urged her to roar. Then he was moving forwards, hand outstretched and reaching towards her spine. She backed away, proof that it was a front, that she was no rabid beast, just a broken one. Henry stop, she managed down the attuned bond, but only because she knew he couldn't hear her anymore. She didn't know what to say, or do.

The blank face on her mother's body was burned into her eyelids, every time she blinked.

Aren't the gods cruel for this? She'd worked so hard to move on, but her life was just a game to them. This life she used to know, that she'd never see again. Expected to just start over, telling herself to forget and move on and care about all these people here. She used to have her own people, she used to have a kingdom. Everything leaves, everything is taken-

And she was spiraling, letting all the pain that she'd kept hidden over this past year consume her mind, as tangible as the hand that reached for her now.

His finger's met her fur, and for a moment the storm stopped. She didn't know at which point she'd shifted back, but his hand now rested against her tanned back, slick with a sheen of sweat. She was repulsed by the idea of being seen in such a vulnerable state, of being touched, but she didn't leave. Because something not destructive inside of her wanted to be seen as more than strong. She wanted to be seen as the girl she was, and she wanted to be understood.

"Sorry," was all she managed, unable to steel up a smile or a quip or some sarcasm to hide the tears that hit the ground from beneath the arms she used to hide her face. All she could say was sorry, something she'd taught herself over the years; apologize for being weak, be ashamed.
fear has the sharpest teeth, it eats and eats and eats

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) (o) i can feel you slipping through my hands - by Aisha - 12-10-2020, 12:10 AM