i can feel you slipping through my hands (se)(o)
Henry Walker
Advisor

Age: 32 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
wherever I am, you'll always be
The eagle only met her snarls and sharp teeth with a still, unreadable look before he was swooping down to stand beside her.

Henry crouched down beside the leopard. His gesture, though meant to be comforting, was hesitant at first. Even without touching her, he could feel the anger came off from her in waves. She backed away and that was when he felt bold enough to make contact. Fingers only ran through fur for a moment, though, because then Aisha was back and the strong, angry shift was gone.

He could see her broken face then, although she quickly hid it. Her apology hung in the air for a moment. Henry knew why she'd tried to chase him away at first.

"Was it someone from your old life? From before..." Caido. His dark blue eyes broke away from her, tilting his chin up and away to stare out into the dark. The shadows crept in, reaching out for them with clawed fingers cast by the branches around them. He sighed, hanging his head, "The ghosts have haunted me, too. It's always the same person for me, though." The muscle along his jawline fluttered as he clenched it.

"It seems so real."
more than just a memory
HENRY

Messages In This Thread
RE: (se) (o) i can feel you slipping through my hands - by Henry - 12-13-2020, 02:15 AM