i can feel you slipping through my hands (se)(o)
Henry Walker
Advisor

Age: 32 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
wherever I am, you'll always be
Henry's head lifted and his gaze raked back over to her, to her gaze as it rested along the lines of his mouth. He let out a soft breath through his nose and rubbed his hand on the back of her shoulder before letting it fall to the ground beside her. He leaned on it, leaning a little closer, a soft smile on his lips as he turned his face to the dark sky overhead. "Yeah, fuck off!" he shouted with irritated vigor, which was unusual for him.

Scratching the back of one thumb along his brow, he glanced back over at Aisha and sobered at the tears in her bright eyes. "It's okay, Aisha. C'm'ere," he blurted out, voice gentler now. He brought that same hand up to swoop her into a tight hold. He wasn't really thinking, wasn't considering if it was appropriate or what she wanted, only concerned with it being what he thought she needed. "You deserve better. It's okay to be sad. Be upset about it. I know your instinct is to fight but, you don't have to all the time..."
more than just a memory
HENRY

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can feel you slipping through my hands (se)(o) - by Henry - 12-21-2020, 11:03 PM