i can feel you slipping through my hands (se)(o)
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
and now we're breeding a feeling of animosity
She noticed the tears in his own eyes even as she was clouded by her own rage. It fed her fears, the cruel monster that gnashed it's teeth and swallowed her whole. She'd made him cry, this is what happens when you let go, you let everyone down. In the grand scheme of things the only person she was really letting down was herself, but her actions were no longer under her control. Panic and anxiety is just another suit of armor, once adorned it is so difficult to remove.

The second time he snapped her name she brought a hellfire gaze up to meet his own, listening and changing with every word. In such a harried state she was so prone to twists and turns, her mind firing off every charge. In his calming words she held on to one specific phrase, agonizing over it; "I see the real you". No, this wasn't her was it? She had to correct this - prove him, that nagging feeling, wrong.

Shaky hands rose before her, as though to shield her, to cut through the notion that this was who she was, "No no no this isn't me. I don't want to be this," she caught her words with a hand to her mouth, holding it there as the tears dripped down around. "I just want to be happy," she managed, closing her eyes for a good long time, his hands still clasped at her shoulders.

The beat of the fox's wing was heavy inside her mind, it begged to be set free, to help her escape this moment. Maybe she should give in, go far away from here and steel once more. Or she could stay for just a bit longer, in Henry's arms.
fear has the sharpest teeth, it eats and eats and eats

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can feel you slipping through my hands (se)(o) - by Aisha - 12-26-2020, 01:24 PM