i can feel you slipping through my hands (se)(o)
Aisha Khai
Swordmaster / Deepfrost Shield / Guildmaster

Age: 28 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 18 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 20 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
AISHA
and now we're breeding a feeling of animosity
She looked back up to him as he reached for her, noticing the fear, the urgency that had crept into those blue eyes. What had he seen? A ghost? She wondered if his ghost was at least given a face, that the memory might still be there. Oh fuck, how she hoped she hadn't lead him right into the same grief she felt now. She wanted to scream, but once again and if only for a second, she grasped onto the need of the moment, quieting the sadness that sat so poised, potent and waiting.

Aisha stood, allowing herself to be dragged along. The vines of the labyrinth crept in and around them, and as her sorrowful gaze trailed along the hedges she began to wonder how they'd even ended up this far. Another trick of the mind, Ludo? Or just her own anger and panic blinding her.

Finally they stopped moving, Aisha the ragdoll dropping his hand the moment he stopped pulling. Back into the empty space around her, the nothingness of a broken heart. The usually spirited girl looked so tired now, her eyes held the last spark, focused so intently on Henry as he spoke his own truth. It was horrible to see him distraught this way, but she didn't know the words to help him now. She could only listen, and something about their shared pain seemed to ease her own. She wanted so bad to ease his too, but she perhaps needed to start with herself.

"It hurts," she murmured, taking deep breaths. Don't fall anymore. You have something to stand for. Please, you can. "But, we- we can be happy,"  she repeated his words, pondering and letting it soak in. That was what they had to work towards, it wouldn't come easily like she wanted, but she couldn't give in like this, not so fully. Even if all the chemicals in her brain shot and fired and burned like acid, Aisha was more than that.

I'm more.

There was another long blink, a long breath. In the exhale there was a wisp, something so hot that it could've been blue fire, but so cold that it turned her cheeks red. Something evil, something that'd weaseled it's way in out of necessity and played its course. And now she let it go. The anxiety that'd built throughout the year released in one fell swoop, one outburst. The doll dropped on the bonfire, straw curling and burning.

Focused on being there for Henry now, as the wisp had worked it's way through his lips. "Thank you, for being here for me. I know it was hard, I know I'm a lot, but you were strong enough to hold out for me. That's something I think," she said, fighting for eye contact with the boy, and though her cheeks were still wet with tears, there was something more hopeful about her features.
fear has the sharpest teeth, it eats and eats and eats

Messages In This Thread
RE: i can feel you slipping through my hands (se)(o) - by Aisha - 01-02-2021, 03:05 PM