Love Without My Heartbeat
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
We'll get married or buried
We'll have a baby or kill someone
There's been an idea brewing in Nate's mind from the very first moment he laid eyes on Sunjata's new shift, one that started as a joke, but that has slowly grown more and more serious. He hems and haws, juggling ideas back and forth, finally settling on one, something protective, something that sends an unmistakable message.

Of course, as soon as he figures out what he wants to do, Nate has to do some delicate deliberation, has to decide who would be most likely to actually help him with this particular gift for his husband. It's not something he can see the Voice helping with, no matter how his first thought is to go to his lady, to ask her anyway. Safrin and Frey both come to mind next, though the idea of asking for anything from Frey fills him with slightly more quiet dread than Safrin does.

He doesn't know what exactly to offer, doesn't know what will be too much, too little, but going over the top feels a far sight safer than underwhelming the capricious and prideful Herald does.

When he does show up, ascending the steps of the familiar lighthouse, his arms are full of gifts, things he'd thought would be appropriate. Flowers, in lush purples and pinks, tied together with a blue ribbon; a small basket of sweet cakes, made by his own hands; a pair of faceted rings carved from whole pieces of crystal, bartered for on the pier. And the crown jewel of his gifts, wrapped carefully in deep blue velvet, is a hand mirror, bright polished silver making up its face, and blue starry enamel decorating it's back, protected by a delicate silver cover, its open filigree showing off the blue beneath.

Nate himself is dressed nicely as well, albeit a touch conservatively. In the back of his mind, there is still the fear of the lighthouse being filled with sunlight, and he's as covered as he can be, only his hands, head, and throat left bare.

”Sa-“ Nate hesitates a moment, unsure if him speaking her name is rude or not, then shakes his head and presses on. ”Safrin, I uh... I brought you some gifts. And... I’d like to ask a favour. For Sunjata.”

Hi I’d like to use the god quest pass I got as a birthday gift for this please!
Well, I can't decide what to try
Commitment or a gun

Messages In This Thread
Love Without My Heartbeat - by Nate - 12-03-2020, 02:56 AM
RE: Love Without My Heartbeat - by Safrin - 12-04-2020, 04:19 PM
RE: Love Without My Heartbeat - by Nate - 12-04-2020, 04:55 PM
RE: Love Without My Heartbeat - by Safrin - 12-04-2020, 05:09 PM
RE: Love Without My Heartbeat - by Nate - 12-04-2020, 05:37 PM
RE: Love Without My Heartbeat - by Safrin - 12-08-2020, 06:30 PM
RE: Love Without My Heartbeat - by Nate - 12-08-2020, 08:28 PM
RE: Love Without My Heartbeat - by Safrin - 12-09-2020, 03:38 PM
RE: Love Without My Heartbeat - by Nate - 12-09-2020, 07:03 PM