You'll always be my favorite ghost
God Quest Hand In for Ludo
Gideon Clemments
The Priest

Age: 52 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 17 - Endr: 17 - Luck: 16 - Int:
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
GIDEON

And now I cling to what I knew
I saw exactly what was true
Ludo suddenly swooping down to meet Gideon's eyes was a little alarming, but the priest had long ago learnt how to keep his composure through most things; he blinked a couple of times, unsure what was to come, but as it turned out Ludo just had advice - advice he took readily, for any from the Gods was sure to be worthwhile.

He had had the Halo shrine in mind, which might be difficult during Longnight, but Ludo was right; it would mean no chance of the Voice appearing to bring her followers down on them or attempt to hurt them herself (though, from what he knew of the Voice, Gideon struggled to imagine her as anything but cowardly). "Thank you. I will try to, as much as I am able, make it a quick, secret job. She won't know what hit her."

Promise made (which he fully intended to keep, though wasn't sure he could), he stood to make his goodbyes, not wanting to take up too much of the God's time. He felt good, though; things were coming together, plans formulating. Maybe before the end of his lifetime, they would be in a world without the Voice.

{FIN}
That's why I hold with all I have
That's why I hold

Messages In This Thread
You'll always be my favorite ghost - by Gideon - 12-03-2020, 06:16 PM
RE: You'll always be my favorite ghost - by Ludo - 12-04-2020, 08:06 PM
RE: You'll always be my favorite ghost - by Ludo - 12-09-2020, 06:35 PM
RE: You'll always be my favorite ghost - by Gideon - 12-11-2020, 11:22 PM