Training we all wanna party when the funeral ends
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE

Gods, Amun has a way of just sucking all the fun out of the dressing down part of this, but that's fine. It really just hastens the inevitable on. It might make it easier, even, Nate's anger not being given the time it needs to really grow into it's usual explosive mess.

Nate gives the potter's words a moment of consideration, though it's impossible to tell if it's sincere or if he's simply being dramatic, with the nodding, the pursing of his lips. "You know, that's just not fair." He's all ready to keep talking, to explain more, when his husbands name is in the other man's mouth as if it will somehow help the potter, as if it will do anything more than enrage the doctor.

He's on his feet fast, shoulders squared as he uses every inch of height he has on the other man to loom over him. "I will be talking to him." There is a true growl in Nate's voice now, low and dangerous, his lip curled in a sneer. "And he'll actually look me in my eyes and talk to me, instead of trying to slink off and run from it."  

A deep breath sighs out of Nate, his hand rising to push his hair out of his face, even that gesture filled with an implicit violence, an anticipation lingering in his hands. "We do work well together. I would like to keep working well together in the future. So we need to get this sorted now."
Foot on the gas, too fast to turn
Ain't gonna last, you gonna crash and burn

Messages In This Thread
RE: we all wanna party when the funeral ends - by Nate - 12-11-2020, 08:23 AM