Training we all wanna party when the funeral ends
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
NATE

A humourless huff of laughter leaves Nate, his head shaking. "I'd think you were smart enough to know better at this point." A sharp grin pulls over his lips, growing into something that is all teeth at Amun's confusion. "There's fucking marks in his throat that look like he was attacked by a wild animal." Nate leaves out the part where he thought he'd been the cause of such scars, too glad to have this new target to focus his anger upon.

"I'd love to ride up on your fucking high horse for a day, it must be real nice." Nate jerks his chin up, looking down on the other man. "At least I'm upfront about it, instead of creeping around like some pining loser. And hey," a touch of humour returns to the sneer, "I backed off after Maea decided she didn't want me around." Not that Nate thought that particular admission would change Amun's mind at all, they were well past that point.

His fist dropped the potter, a savage kind of joy spreading over the doctor's face. The one-sided fight might not bring any physical satisfaction with it, but there was still a rush that came from standing over someone helpless. A kick against his knee only has Nate dropping quickly, a hand reaching out to grab Amun's collar while his other strikes the potters face again, striking him once, twice, three times. Then, as if it hasn't happened at all, Nate stands again, hands open to show he was pacified by this.

Done
Foot on the gas, too fast to turn
Ain't gonna last, you gonna crash and burn

Messages In This Thread
RE: we all wanna party when the funeral ends - by Nate - 12-29-2020, 06:07 AM