[RQ] Otherworldly
Henry Walker
Advisor

Age: 32 | Height: 5'11" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 2 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 15 - Luck: 11 - Int:
Played by: Catalysta Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
sacrifice what you are for what you can become
"I can understand that," he murmured empathetically in response to Bastien's comment.

But Henry hesitated to speak on the notion of waiting until Flowerbirth, feeling a twinge of disappointment as his shoulders shrugged. But he would listen, anyway, as it was plenty reasonable. Henry was simply tired of reasons not to do more.

A thought struck him, rousing him from his disappointment, and he offered, "When I go to Torchline this Deepfrost, I can see about garnering some interest so that, by the time we're ready to go in Flowerbirth, we might have a few more members..." but he trailed off as Wessex directed the flow of the conversation towards the old Monster Hunters headquarters, merely listening to see what Bastien had to say about it. It seemed like a good idea since no one had been using it very much. In fact, Henry hadn't seen or heard much from the guild at all. But what did he know? He was very new to this, excited as he was.

At Bastien and Wessex's answers, Henry nodded curtly in agreement. "Right. I was thinking that, too. It shouldn't be too obvious..." he furrowed his brows, treading forward again, directing them along a fork in the path that would lead them the furthest into the woods. The light from the orb shined over their path. "I think I know a good spot."

Feeling a little more energized now that he had a clear directive, he quickened his pace and led the two 'explorers' over a ridge, hooking off of the beaten path. The end of the treeline came into view once they ascended the small hill, but Henry focused on what was below them. A small glen was scattered with boulders, rocks, and fallen trees. Leaves, twigs, and a plethora of various mushrooms swept across the woodland floor. Making his way down into the center of the hollow, he located a split in between two boulders. Lichen swept over it like a curtain, but Henry pushed it back with ease. It parted to reveal a dark tunnel in the rock.

"Sometimes I'll store things I find in the woods here. Trinkets and whatnot. No one's ever found out about it as far as I know. It could work, for now..." He lifted his eyebrows in question at the other two, to gauge their acceptance.
HENRY

Messages In This Thread
[RQ] Otherworldly - by Henry - 12-04-2020, 05:03 AM
RE: Otherworldly - by Bastien - 12-10-2020, 10:20 PM
RE: Otherworldly - by Wessex - 12-13-2020, 04:52 PM
RE: [RQ] Otherworldly - by Henry - 12-15-2020, 11:35 PM
RE: [RQ] Otherworldly - by Bastien - 12-19-2020, 12:04 PM
RE: [RQ] Otherworldly - by Wessex - 12-19-2020, 04:42 PM
RE: [RQ] Otherworldly - by Henry - 12-21-2020, 10:30 PM
RE: [RQ] Otherworldly - by Wessex - 12-22-2020, 06:48 PM
RE: [RQ] Otherworldly - by Bastien - 12-22-2020, 08:01 PM
RE: [RQ] Otherworldly - by Henry - 12-28-2020, 01:52 AM