lightning glance [Seasonal Event]
Rexanna De Rosieres
the Penumbra
Queen of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 34 | Height: 5'4" | Race: Ascended x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 4 Abandoned (Level 3 Ascended) - Strg: 19 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 9 - Int:
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Back home in Halyven, there hadn’t been tangible gods like there were here. So the girl had no expectations when it came to gods and what they could do – but the curse was both a hinder and a good thing in her mind. Despite having the altered voice, Frey had still ended up removing her brand and teaching her a valuable life lesson. Yet she missed the bitterness in his voice, not even thinking that perhaps he might have had some bad experiences with tangible gods before. “Well, they removed my brand and slightly altered my voice.” She said easily with a quiet laugh following.

But as they turned back to the sled and noticed how full it had been, she wiped off her gloved hands on the sides of her outerwear and offered a bright smile to Deimos. “Thanks! I’m not too far away, just in the Settlement.” She replied with a beaming smile – fully having missed any distractions and brooding attempts Deimos had made. She moved over to the sled and helped to secure it, to be sure that none of it would fall out during the move. Then, with his direction, she lead the way out of the pines toward the Settlement.
RexannA
nothing ever ends poetically.
all that blood was never once beautiful,
it was just red.

coding

Messages In This Thread
lightning glance [Seasonal Event] - by Deimos - 01-21-2019, 01:56 PM
RE: lightning glance [Seasonal Event] - by Deimos - 01-30-2019, 04:24 PM
RE: lightning glance [Seasonal Event] - by Deimos - 02-02-2019, 01:25 AM
RE: lightning glance [Seasonal Event] - by Deimos - 02-13-2019, 03:01 PM
RE: lightning glance [Seasonal Event] - by Rexanna - 02-13-2019, 11:27 PM