kiss me, curse me
for the Voice
Jack Barclay
Captain of the Ark

Age: 35 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 7 - Strg: 16 - Dext: 21 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 7 - Int:
SEVEN - Mythical - Sear Cat
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
JACK
It's dusk when Jack takes to the shrine, walking along the rocks where he can, so as not to leave prints. And those he does leave will be washed away by the tide in a few short hours, so he isn't particularly worried on that front.

Still, when he finds himself before the statue of the young woman clutching lightning, he feels a little bit irreverant. Sure, he's brought an offering, leaning down to leave a delicate earring - emerald hugged by shining silver filigree. A matching piece of jewellery glistens in one of his ears.

Stepping back and straightening up, he waits for something. Or for nothing. Honestly, the captain is used to being unfavoured, to being Abandoned, as they call him (not that anyone knows). But just maybe he'll walk away with something to show for this.

Whether that something is good or bad... well. That's up to the gods.
Jack being an Abandoned is common knowledge these days, however his Telepathy remains a well-kept secret:

Magic: Passive Telepathy | The user can read the surface thoughts and emotions of those within a 30ft radius. Control is excellent. Note: "Thoughts and emotions" include anything written in a character's narration in a post.
Type: Grey | Rank: Mastered

Also branded with a small star tattoo beneath his left eye.

Messages In This Thread
kiss me, curse me - by Jack - 12-04-2020, 09:56 PM
RE: kiss me, curse me - by Random Event - 12-07-2020, 06:29 PM