say what you believe
for Hester
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I might only have one match, but I can make an explosion
Morgan had asked Hester to come with her to the shrine for the final prayer, the last thing needed for their quest from Frey. She felt protective of the girl anyway, wanted to make sure she saw and participated in good work in Halo, but more than that, she wanted to know that Hester knew her work had been appreciated. That her contributions had been noticed and she was a part of this, a part of the Citadel.

"I have prayed more in this last season than in my entire life." She admitted as she came towards the shrine, a wrapped bundle of fruit in her arms. "Being Attuned, you must pray often? Or at least more than I?" Morgan asked of Hester, looking over to her; she supposed had she been born with transformations herself, she might have been more loyal to the Gods, but with her magic and distance from the Gods Morgan had never wanted to be the first to cross the barrier.

Getting close enough to lay the fruit down, she looked to Hester, letting the younger woman begin the prayer.
Morgan
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
say what you believe - by Morgan - 12-06-2020, 12:32 AM
RE: say what you believe - by Hester - 12-09-2020, 04:38 PM
RE: say what you believe - by Morgan - 12-09-2020, 09:47 PM
RE: say what you believe - by Hester - 12-14-2020, 04:12 AM
RE: say what you believe - by Morgan - 12-19-2020, 12:28 PM
RE: say what you believe - by Hester - 12-20-2020, 10:56 PM
RE: say what you believe - by Morgan - 12-24-2020, 06:01 PM