say what you believe
for Hester
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I might only have one match, but I can make an explosion
Hester had brought an impressive array of offerings, Morgan leaning to peek in the basket with raised eyebrows; was this the usual amount faithful brought for their Gods? If so, she had been severely underpaying Frey for the gifts they were getting, but she supposed it was too late to worry now.

That the girl had been praying more often could well be a good thing, a personal revelation of faith, but Morgan couldn't help but be a little worried. "Has something happened you need to pray more about?" She asked, tilting her head with a frown; if someone was giving Hester trouble, they'd hear from her in no time at all.

Letting Hester take the lead had clearly been the right thing to do, as the girl gave a prayer far more eloquent and respectful than anything Morgan had been able to come up with. She never knew how to speak to the Gods, always held that resentment of being Abandoned in her chest, couldn't quite bring herself to sing praises when she knew the Gods would easily see her gone from their world. "...Very nice. I'm sure Frey will appreciate your gifts; they are very well presented."
Morgan
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
say what you believe - by Morgan - 12-06-2020, 12:32 AM
RE: say what you believe - by Hester - 12-09-2020, 04:38 PM
RE: say what you believe - by Morgan - 12-09-2020, 09:47 PM
RE: say what you believe - by Hester - 12-14-2020, 04:12 AM
RE: say what you believe - by Morgan - 12-19-2020, 12:28 PM
RE: say what you believe - by Hester - 12-20-2020, 10:56 PM
RE: say what you believe - by Morgan - 12-24-2020, 06:01 PM