silver tongue
REMINGTONNN
Seraphina Magnus
The Artificer

Age: 32 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 15 - Endr: 11 - Luck: 12 - Int:
LEVIATHAN - Mythical - Dragon (Air Blast)
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Seraphina
the artificer
wanna play cheat, now says the sloth
a domino flush to his nose
Levi trills his own greeting while Sera offers a bright grin in response to Remi’s relaxing, pleased that it’s smoothed over so well so quickly. She wasn’t much one for talking with people and getting them to relax – she was more the silent type, idly babbling about the way things either fit or didn’t fit, and cursing at herself for not seeing it sooner. Still, she was outgoing, easygoing, and she gives him a brisk nod with the mental note.

As the question rings out, Sera realizes that he hasn’t been informed, and a quiet laugh leaves her – is it a slightly awkward laugh? Perhaps. “Oh, I’m getting ahead of myself.” She murmurs, spine straightening up a bit. “I’m here to help you and the Fae fortify the Greatwood against the Ascended.” She offers, an almost clinical tone coming over her as if she’s kept her mission close to her mind. “Thank you, by the way.” Gone is the droning tone, shifted for the chimed thanks at the welcoming.

I heard you were the Alchemist before you were the Lullaby. I imagine you still like to tinker?” She asks, choosing some small talk while he guides her the way, hoping that he does still have that fiddling part of his mind around. It’ll make this much more of an exciting adventure than it already was prior.
tickle that cheek and take your throne
pump your veins with gushing gold

Messages In This Thread
silver tongue - by Seraphina - 12-07-2020, 12:15 AM
RE: silver tongue - by Remi - 12-27-2020, 10:38 PM
RE: silver tongue - by Seraphina - 12-27-2020, 11:18 PM
RE: silver tongue - by Remi - 12-27-2020, 11:33 PM
RE: silver tongue - by Seraphina - 12-27-2020, 11:47 PM
RE: silver tongue - by Remi - 12-28-2020, 03:50 AM
RE: silver tongue - by Seraphina - 12-28-2020, 06:14 AM
RE: silver tongue - by Remi - 01-01-2021, 10:47 PM
RE: silver tongue - by Seraphina - 01-01-2021, 11:34 PM