Strike the Iron
Bastien De Rosieres
the Dionysian
Ambassador for the Hollowed Grounds / Artist

Age: 41 | Height: 6' 2" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 22 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 10 - Int:
PITTORE - Mythical - Gremlin (Disappearance)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
BASTIEN
Soon everybody, everywhere will be
The envy of the gods above
"Ah. Not only are you beautiful, you are wise." Bastien replied with a spark of humour in his eyes, happy to see Caiside walking alongside him despite the comment.

He clapped his hands together at the question. He always loved to speak of his Goddess. "I worship la signora del cielo notturno e il mio cuore, Safrin. She is a Goddess most worthy of the highest worship. I met her in the temple and since then my life has been set alight with devoted faith I have never known before." As he spoke Bastien made several excited hand gestures, motioning towards the sky as if to invoke the angels.

"She asked me to make sure people knew her name. And well...if there is something I'm good at..." Bastien flicked his wrist and produced a small beautiful handkerchief, dark blue with golden stars sewn into it, the whole action exaggerated like a stage magician. "...It's staying in people's minds. We are the perfect team. Her beauty and power, my performance and art."

"Does any of that sound like the Gods in your world? Or indeed, yourself?"

Messages In This Thread
Strike the Iron - by Bastien - 01-21-2019, 02:31 PM
RE: Strike the Iron - by Caiside - 01-22-2019, 06:21 AM
RE: Strike the Iron - by Bastien - 01-22-2019, 01:17 PM
RE: Strike the Iron - by Caiside - 01-23-2019, 07:03 AM
RE: Strike the Iron - by Bastien - 01-23-2019, 12:15 PM
RE: Strike the Iron - by Caiside - 01-24-2019, 06:51 AM
RE: Strike the Iron - by Bastien - 01-24-2019, 03:59 PM