(RQ) the sweetest flowers, the fairest trees
Belril Sylminar
Alchemist

Age: 23 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
I know what you're afraid of. Keeping the lights on won't keep you safe.
"I...was more wondering how exactly these compasses looked? Is there a particular decoration that gives them away or something, or do they open up to become something else, or..."

Belril could keep going, but he stopped there to stop himself from doing exactly that. He had been trying to experiment with small devices, but...uh, he's had just no luck at all so far. "I wasn't trying to say she was attempting to deceive any of us..."

Then he finally registered Amun ask Oliver if the blonde was alright a little after the fact, causing Belril to look more towards him with narrowed, studying eyes. If he internally reached into the energy he normally used for healing, he could feel a bit of a void near Oliver while feeling no change at all near Amun---correction, what feels like a field of rejection near Amun, just like he noticed around any Ascended he's passed while trying to use his magic.

He then turned towards Amun as he asked if it really mattered where the orb ended up going, focusing for a moment on helping ease Oliver's tiredness with his own healing magic while trying to think on where to place it. "My one worry is that, due to how open the fields are, the orb will be visible to anyone...including the Order, should they dare to approach. Maybe we can set it up so that the orb's hidden and isn't visible until you're possibly passed it," Belril suggested. He wasn't sure if it was something that could be done, but he had only seen a small sliver of what the Voice can and has done in the past. "The Order will have a harder time getting through what is unseen, and that's true with just about anyone in general."
BELRIL

Messages In This Thread
RE: (RQ) the sweetest flowers, the fairest trees - by Belril - 12-12-2020, 11:17 PM