(RQ) the sweetest flowers, the fairest trees
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Amun is understanding and Oliver offers a small shake of his head. "Honestly? No, not really... but I'll talk with you about it later." It was a lot, more than just the plans of the Ascended. "It isn't too major, just not getting a lot of sleep." It really wasn't all that much, but he would elaborate if Amun wanted.

Things started to feel better and Oliver knew it was not a natural reason. While yes he would've healed himself, there was a reason he chose to not outwardly do so. Eyes look down at the child, almost a glare. "Control your magic." It was said quietly, in a scolding manner. "Always ask before ever using your magic on anyone." It was considered extremely rude and invasive to do so- at least to Oliver. So if the kid had asked him, Oliver would've been appreciative, but because he broke boundaries? Well, safe to say, Oliver wasn;t a happy guy.

Turning to look back at Amun, he offered a nod. "Sorry- I don't think hiding it matters. I mean, what's the point in hiding it? It's like a shield, yeah, so they would know something was stopping them." Seriously, what was the point in hiding? "We should try to place them on secure land, that's the most important thing."

let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair
Oliver

Messages In This Thread
RE: (RQ) the sweetest flowers, the fairest trees - by Oliver - 12-18-2020, 11:13 PM