(RQ) the sweetest flowers, the fairest trees
Amun Arlun
Potter

Age: 41 | Height: 5'7'' | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 11 - Strg: 31 - Dext: 34 - Endr: 28 - Luck: 30 - Int: 1
ZHANSHI - Mythical - Landshark (Airbending)
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
my whole life is mine, but whoever says so will deprive me,
for it is infinite.
Nodding at Oliver's words, Amun smiled at the blacksmith. "I'll swing by the forge when we're done here?" the potter half-asked half-commented.

Raising an eyebrow at Belril, the Ascended shrugged. "If we get close enough to see that kind of detail, we may as well take any compass they have on them." He chuckled, winking at the teen. "I know. Just trying not to overthink things we can't control." Frowning at Oliver's comment about magic, Amun's eyes darted between his companions. He didn't say anything though.

Hefting the metal rod that he'd brought, he grinned. "Order members can't enter, but their allies can. Why do you think I'm lugging this around." He started to examining the area, looking for a rock that was a suitable size and weight. As he did, he activated his upgrade.

Metal began to flow under his touch. It slid over the orb until the object was embedded in the iron. "I'm looking for a stone to anchor this against. Keep an eye out? Or better yet, make one?"
by being moved I exert my empire,
making the dreams of night real
AMUN

Messages In This Thread
RE: (RQ) the sweetest flowers, the fairest trees - by Amun - 12-21-2020, 03:42 PM