(RQ) the sweetest flowers, the fairest trees
Belril Sylminar
Alchemist

Age: 23 | Height: 5'3" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 1 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 15 - Int:
Played by: Tesability Offline
Change author:
MP: 360
I know what you're afraid of. Keeping the lights on won't keep you safe.
Oliver's reaction was not something Belril expected, causing him to look away in shame and embarrassment. He was just trying to be helpful, and he had always been told that that it was best to help others in unseen ways due to how the Abandoned were viewed. The fact that what happened was identified so fast had Belril wondering if this Oliver was also an Abandoned, so he added Oliver to a mental list of 'People to ask before healing unless life/death scenario' while they were moving on.

Belril then looked back towards Amun and saw him attach the glowing orb to the rob he was bringing...and things clicked for him. If the rod stretched up as high as he hoped it would, it would practically require either a flying Attuned to take it down or a solid amount of strength to knock it over and grab it. "I can only heal, so I can't help with making such a rock, but..."

Slightly cursing his height as the shortest of the trio, Belril cupped his hands over his eyes to block out the direct light into his eyes while looking ahead as far as he could see. "I don't really recall such large stones out in this distance, but things can always change in an instant."
BELRIL

Messages In This Thread
RE: (RQ) the sweetest flowers, the fairest trees - by Belril - 12-21-2020, 04:23 PM