A business proposal
Ray Lunarium
Herbalist / Information Broker / Torchline Councilwoman

Age: 27 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 18 - Int:
Played by: Blackbird Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

A panther in the night, a fire burning bright.

Ray chuckled with easy humor. "I should hope so. Dad was a scruffy thing, far too skinny too." She took a sip of her drink, a small smile on her face. "As for business, a bit of both actually. I'm attempting to find a way to put medicine in alcohol without the alcohol negating the affects or turning it into poison. An endeavor which may very well fail but which would still require a hefty amount of alcohol for experimentation. I was hoping to either get the name of  a merchant you recommend for high quality alcohol, of if not, make a deal to just buy it from you." Ray had found that a certain concoction of herbs seemed to stabilize each other and prevent the breakdown of their medicinal properties. If she could apply it to a base of alcohol it might be easier to get more stubborn patients to actually take their damn medicine.

Ray took another sip of her drink before continuing. "I do also had another business proposal for you, outside of bar business. That one might be best discussed in private if you're willing." Ray offered with a small grin. She hoped that Raza would give her the time.

r a y

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.
—Albert Camus

Messages In This Thread
A business proposal - by Ray - 12-08-2020, 12:17 AM
RE: A business proposal - by Raza - 12-09-2020, 02:18 AM
RE: A business proposal - by Ray - 12-09-2020, 03:27 AM
RE: A business proposal - by Raza - 12-11-2020, 04:03 PM
RE: A business proposal - by Ray - 12-11-2020, 07:53 PM
RE: A business proposal - by Raza - 12-17-2020, 09:20 PM
RE: A business proposal - by Ray - 12-17-2020, 09:59 PM
RE: A business proposal - by Raza - 12-18-2020, 10:29 PM
RE: A business proposal - by Ray - 12-19-2020, 12:09 AM