secrets are for everyone
Jata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// now take what i offer, straight up the nose down the throat, it's a bearable bruise on your conscious
but don't it feel good? don't you feel calmer? i am the way and the life in the best looking truth //
Oh, he knows that she still lives here. But he hadn’t expected her to show up on his doorstep of all things. But he also knows when to draw silent, and so he does – stepping aside to let her in before closing the door and moving toward the more official office spaces of his home, a place where they can talk in private, officially, of course.

It’s his office, a splattering of books along the wall, some on the dark wood desk, sketches and notes of the groynes and Ark’s pathways flitted throughout them for the quest given from Safrin. As for the rest of it? A few notes of who was planning to do what, all things that would be fine for Raza to snoop at, it’s not like Sunjata cares much. But he gestures for her to take a seat on the other side before he sinks into his own chair, looking at her over the notes and items, leaning back with his elbows on the arms of the chair. “What felt off? And what was the conversation about?

He’s not sure what it could be, but he recalls Melita saying Finn had been back, talking of the storms, and if anything that in and of itself got him a bit anxious for what Raza’s news could potentially be. But he makes a move to grab a fresh sheet of paper, a pen, to scribble down some notes as to what she'd heard.
i am the driver, i am the shadow, and i am the hearse
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
secrets are for everyone - by Raza - 12-09-2020, 03:11 AM
RE: secrets are for everyone - by Sunjata - 12-09-2020, 05:42 AM
RE: secrets are for everyone - by Raza - 12-11-2020, 01:40 AM
RE: secrets are for everyone - by Sunjata - 12-11-2020, 04:33 AM
RE: secrets are for everyone - by Raza - 12-11-2020, 04:18 PM
RE: secrets are for everyone - by Sunjata - 12-12-2020, 08:26 AM
RE: secrets are for everyone - by Raza - 12-16-2020, 08:54 PM
RE: secrets are for everyone - by Sunjata - 12-17-2020, 03:43 AM
RE: secrets are for everyone - by Raza - 12-18-2020, 08:04 PM
RE: secrets are for everyone - by Sunjata - 12-19-2020, 05:45 AM
RE: secrets are for everyone - by Raza - 12-21-2020, 08:50 PM