secrets are for everyone
Jata
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
// now take what i offer, straight up the nose down the throat, it's a bearable bruise on your conscious
but don't it feel good? don't you feel calmer? i am the way and the life in the best looking truth //
Sunjata hasn’t seen Cian before, but he has seen Finn. Ironically within the Hanged Man as well. But even though he hasn’t seen Cian, he’s heard of the man. And the two names bring quite a bit of unease to the governor, who picks up the pen again, scanning Raza’s face as she details out what she’d heard, his stomach sinking with every bit of it.

He remains silent, however, for the most part as she details it out, his gaze focused on her even if his mind filters through all the implications. An owl from Safrin, specifically, has his own Safrin inked gifts swirling along his arms.  He doesn’t know the Ascended’s plans, doesn’t know much about what the Voice has planned, wishing to remain as out of the loop as he could with Nate, for as long as he could.

But it seems as though the Order has other plans, and it sets his jaw tighter as he scribbles out the notes from Raza’s own, little bullet points, nodding as he heard the demigods having been spoken to – it was why he’d received a letter from Stormbreak from Ronin, why he’d heard Remi was still in the Greatwood, why Wessex had relayed her worries.

As for Zeph, Sunjata rolls his shoulders. “We’ve all been a bit busy.” He rumbles, having not really seen much of anyone else for that matter, his mind a spiderwebbed fragment of what it had been before. But he sucks in a breath, sets the pen down again, and moves to pinch the bridge of his nose. “Sounds like that war is coming quicker and quicker.” He murmurs, acknowledging the point Raza had brought up, that they’d spoken of a second war. “I’m not sure what the whole Spyglass and Eye mean yet but I’ve been trying to keep tabs on them. I’ll talk to Ronin and see if he can glean more.” A muscle feathers in his jaw, leaning back in his chair to let his steel gaze land on the woman that sits across from him. “In the meantime, if you could keep tabs of whether or not more of the Order shows up in the Hanged Man, I’d appreciate it.” And they’d work toward finishing that quest for Safrin before the storms hit, and maybe – just maybe – that would be enough time for Sunjata to not have to have so much on his plate if war were to truly come to Torchline’s shores.

Nor what it means for him, aligned to an Old God and his husband. Whether it would tear them apart or if they could survive it out.
i am the driver, i am the shadow, and i am the hearse
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
secrets are for everyone - by Raza - 12-09-2020, 03:11 AM
RE: secrets are for everyone - by Sunjata - 12-09-2020, 05:42 AM
RE: secrets are for everyone - by Raza - 12-11-2020, 01:40 AM
RE: secrets are for everyone - by Sunjata - 12-11-2020, 04:33 AM
RE: secrets are for everyone - by Raza - 12-11-2020, 04:18 PM
RE: secrets are for everyone - by Sunjata - 12-12-2020, 08:26 AM
RE: secrets are for everyone - by Raza - 12-16-2020, 08:54 PM
RE: secrets are for everyone - by Sunjata - 12-17-2020, 03:43 AM
RE: secrets are for everyone - by Raza - 12-18-2020, 08:04 PM
RE: secrets are for everyone - by Sunjata - 12-19-2020, 05:45 AM
RE: secrets are for everyone - by Raza - 12-21-2020, 08:50 PM