the streets are paved with starlight
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
everything has its wonders
They fit together like they were always meant to be, and Ronin knows that it's all Safrin's doing, but enjoys it anyway. With their faces bathed in starlight and with fresh pathways knitting their way through the gardens, the Star is happy to meander through them for as long as his goddess likes. Humming out his agreement, his brow furrows as she nestles against his side, Ronin glancing down to Safrin and letting out a sigh.

"Actual combat isn't as heroic as people make out," he mutters, Ronin glancing back front and centre and seeming far away for a second, before snapping himself out of it. "I suppose I ought to see the Eye again, and... try to whip them into shape." He smiles weakly.

"But before that... Safrin, I wonder if I might be able to do something more with my astral projection. Remi is in the Greatwood, but he is no soldier either. He is expected to make a stronghold, and there is only so much I can give him in dreams."
even darkness and silence

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
the streets are paved with starlight - by Ronin - 12-09-2020, 06:48 PM
RE: the streets are paved with starlight - by Ronin - 12-09-2020, 08:44 PM