the streets are paved with starlight
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
everything has its wonders
"Then perhaps someone ought to teach them that," Ronin mutters, seeming a touch more sombre as their walk continues, his jaw feathering as he recalls his time in the Storm Army, even before Northaven. As they walk and the world grows ever more gorgeous, the Star at least softens somewhat, and he glances again to Safrin to smile and admire the way she meanders through the flowers. No longer is Ronin the simpering worshipper, dazzled by glow stones and celestial light.

His respect for Safrin runs deep, and the more their interactions stray to things like this, away from the personal thorns they continually prick themselves upon, the more that fondness starts to kindle again. "A test? If this is war, Safrin, there is no time for tests. Preparation will get us ready, not failure."

His frustration is evident, and he shrugs his shoulders. "I'm sure you are right," he agrees softly. "But equally I am not sure that separating us like this is in my best interests either. My dreams are far from restful, and I search for distractions in this place. Though I'm sure you're aware of that already."
even darkness and silence

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
the streets are paved with starlight - by Ronin - 12-09-2020, 06:48 PM
RE: the streets are paved with starlight - by Ronin - 12-09-2020, 09:04 PM