the streets are paved with starlight

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
'You could always take them with you in your dreams. Show them all what it's like?' Her eyes watch the muscles of his jaw tense and release, resisting the urge to reach up and smooth away the wrinkles of seriousness by his eyes. Once it took only her presence and a coy look to tug him to her. But now, with years and children and stars between them, he was not so easily wooed. Still, moving away from him, nymph-like and radiant among the wildflowers, she thinks perhaps she still has a chance.

"Ahh, but this is not a war between men, like those you are used to." She points out, looking over at him as she reaches down to pluck a flower. 'This is a war between gods. We don't measure victory quite like you do." Twirling the flower beneath her fingers, the petals slip away from the stem, falling around her like rain.

Turning to him then, her expression painstakingly sad in its beauty, the goddess reaches up to softly place her fingers upon his cheek. "I'm so sorry, my Star. It is because of me that you find yourself here. Because I brought you back, and now your life is shackled to mine, and to Vi's by extension." Her perfectly painted lips pout as her long lashes close over dark eyes.

Messages In This Thread
the streets are paved with starlight - by Ronin - 12-09-2020, 06:48 PM
RE: the streets are paved with starlight - by Safrin - 12-09-2020, 09:10 PM