the streets are paved with starlight
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
everything has its wonders
"That is a big slumber party," Ronin remarks with a smirk, shaking his head; there's a telltale glimmer in his eyes, however, that says she's given him an idea there, and he's more than likely going to do something with the suggestion. Watching as she departs from him, eyes tracking dainty movements through the flowers, he raises an eyebrow and lets his hands drop back into his pockets. "Then why involve men at all? The only thing I know - the only thing I can teach - is war between men." He shakes his head.

Then she's approaching him, and he can smell the rosepetals and juniper in the air, feel the caress of her fingers against his cheek, softer than any feathers. His hand comes up to cover Safrin's, the Star closing his eyes as well as if the beauty in her sadness might physically hurt him. "You don't ever need to apologise for that," he says with a wry smile and a shake of his head. "You gave me a life I never dreamed I might have. I'll always be grateful to you for that. I just... if I knew things were safe, in the Greatwood. If I could check them myself..."

Sighing deeply, his eyes flicker open and his smile turns a bit more devilish. "You know, between you and I, if we found a way to extend my projection, I can't see why I couldn't use my dreams to show the Dragoons - and the rest of Stormbreak - just why you ought to be revered."
even darkness and silence

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
the streets are paved with starlight - by Ronin - 12-09-2020, 06:48 PM
RE: the streets are paved with starlight - by Ronin - 12-09-2020, 09:17 PM