the streets are paved with starlight
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 60 - Dext: 75 - Endr: 60 - Luck: 82 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 201
everything has its wonders
"You would think that," Ronin says with a grin, only to roll his eyes playfully at her explanation only because it makes so much sense. "But of course," he says. "Well, if we so insist on being involved, I suppose I ought to be preparing for a lot of naps. Luckily, I've recently been introduced to quite the sedative." Drugging the dragoons so he can teach them how war works? Sure. Sure, that doesn't seem shady.

His fingertips caress the back of her palm, Ronin doing exactly as she encourages and slipping his hand into hers so it can follow her journey from his cheek down to his shoulder. The Star can't help but laugh warmly at her coquettishness, at her frowns; she definitely knows how to play her parts well, something he's never surprised at.

"Of course not," he whispers. "I would show them how you spared me the pain of death. I'd show them the world you created for me, to life among your stars. I'd show them your beauty and your radiance, and obviously your generosity to those who see you how you ought to be seen. Surely I am example enough of that."
even darkness and silence

Coding base by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
the streets are paved with starlight - by Ronin - 12-09-2020, 06:48 PM
RE: the streets are paved with starlight - by Ronin - 12-09-2020, 09:32 PM