all this pressure it's a weight on my shoulder
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 5167
SUNJATA
the flood
so put your faith in the devil and the deep blue sea
put your trust in the light that you cannot see
Oh, he could talk to Nate about getting something to help him sleep. But there’s a part of him that doesn’t want to make Nate worry more than he already has been. But ever since the Ascended had come back and the visions had waned from him not being stuck solely in his mind, he’s been better, happier, a bit softer. But when its dark again, things start to crowd in, and he can’t keep drinking it away.

So he drifts toward the clinic, knowing that Nate’s off today, breezing through the door of it and clicking it behind him. “Vai, you in?” He rumbles out, moving into the center of the waiting area and leaning against the front desk, a gift in his pocket that he’d acquired back in the Grounds, a gift of many, but a promise he’d made and intended to start giving back with it.
there's a darkness up ahead
i will see you where the shadow ends
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
all this pressure it's a weight on my shoulder - by Sunjata - 12-09-2020, 06:59 PM