all this pressure it's a weight on my shoulder
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

"I don't think you're being paranoid at all," Vai says earnestly, smiling up at him gently. "It's not paranoia when once upon a time, you really did have to live through that. You're just hypervigilant for something that hurt you badly when you were young. That's smart, not paranoid." It still won't help him sleep, though, and so Vai rises to her feet again to get to work.

She bustles over to the counter where she's placed her ingredients, starting to mix something up for the Flood to help him sleep. Nodding, it makes sense for the visions to lessen with Nate's reappearance; the Ascended provides a tether and a routine to Sunjata when he starts to drift away. Still, Vai pauses in what she's doing as she's reminded of a rainy day on the beach, when the governor had told her just one small part about what his father had put him through. Her jaw clenching.

"I'm so sorry all that happened to you," she says quietly.

vervain
well i'll rest my eyes
and i'll let the earth breathe

Messages In This Thread
RE: all this pressure it's a weight on my shoulder - by Vervain - 12-11-2020, 05:24 PM