all this pressure it's a weight on my shoulder
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
so put your faith in the devil and the deep blue sea
put your trust in the light that you cannot see
One thing Vai is very good at, is making sure that Sunjata realizes a lot of things. A lot of things that he’d likely brush off, and has in the past, when it comes to his paranoia as well as what all he’d gone through growing up. He is hypervigilant now, but he’s not so sure that it’s considered smart when he’s jumping at nearly every shadow, when he goes to look at his reflection and he sees the steel to his own gaze that matches the one his father bore so well.

But he nods, watching as she goes to the counter, to mix something up for him. “It’s only been since I arrived here that I didn’t really have to worry about him so much.” He admits quietly, all of those 25 years spent worrying and worrying, even when he thought he’d broken away. If he was still there… There was a chance he’d have been grabbed again. And then what?

He doesn’t realize he’s been wringing his hands until she clenches her jaw and apologizes, and Sunjata isn’t sure what to say back. He can’t say that it’s okay, because he knows it wasn’t okay. So he settles on something else instead, his gaze drifting to the floor of the exam room as he considers it. “It’s not your fault.
there's a darkness up ahead
i will see you where the shadow ends
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: all this pressure it's a weight on my shoulder - by Sunjata - 12-12-2020, 08:22 AM