all this pressure it's a weight on my shoulder
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
so put your faith in the devil and the deep blue sea
put your trust in the light that you cannot see
There’s a low hum of thought that leaves his throat as he remains close to Vai. “I got him a crossbow.” He pauses to let the ghosting of a smile cross his face. “He got me a new set of earrings recently.” This comes out softer, as if he’s not entirely sure he deserves it, but such was how it went for the Flood.

As for the offer, Sunjata peels himself away a fraction so that he might actually look at Vai to take her offer into consideration. It would help, really, nobody to disturb him though it wasn’t like he got much of that anymore with the beautiful house on the cliffs. “That would be nice, actually.” He decides, arms loosening around Vai as his gaze softens slightly, the exhausted shadows creeping through. “You don’t mind?” He tilts his head, wanting to ensure it wouldn’t be a burden on Vai to keep an eye out.
there's a darkness up ahead
i will see you where the shadow ends
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: all this pressure it's a weight on my shoulder - by Sunjata - 12-12-2020, 11:59 PM