all this pressure it's a weight on my shoulder
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
SUNJATA
the flood
so put your faith in the devil and the deep blue sea
put your trust in the light that you cannot see
You’re probably right.” He rumbles with a more lightweight smile, one that’s softer around the edges from the grimacing of before, smoothing out the frown lines that seem permanently etched into his face. But he quiets down, if only so he can down the alcohol and relish in the burn and taste of it, letting the medicine begin to work as he hands Vai the glass and settles back with the blankets wrapped around him right.

Mm, yeah that sounds like a good idea.” He agrees, finding it to be quite the good distraction all things considered. As for the rest of it, though, he shifts in the bed until he’s comfortable, truly a nest of blankets around him and over him at this point, feeling the burn of the alcohol in his gut as it begins to work. “You can close it.” He tells her, preferring the idea of him sleeping here in somewhat secrecy as opposed to anyone being able to peek in at him.

It doesn’t seem to take long for the alcohol and medicine mixture to work, a routine that has his lids dropping with the sudden exhaustion. “Thank you Vai.” He rumbles, face pressed into the blankets and pillows, nestled in quite comfortably.
there's a darkness up ahead
i will see you where the shadow ends
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: all this pressure it's a weight on my shoulder - by Sunjata - 12-14-2020, 09:08 PM