it started in the hayloft a-creaking (o)
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
i'm shaking, salvation
i'm flying faster and faster and i...
And. Well, who is he to argue with such a well thought out and eloquent argument to his concerns. ”Call it professional concern.” Nate reaches into his own pockets, flicking his pack out with a practised ease that has a single cigarette sliding out just enough for him to grab between his lips. The match is not lit quite so easily, though the flash as it catches is enough to hide his flinch, the little flickering light throwing the jagged scar across his face into sharp relief.

No smoke leaves him, Nate seemingly paused, taking in everything about the strange kid, something about him familiar, in a surprisingly painful way. Nate doesn’t know him, but he would bet money he could make a lot of real close guesses about the other. ”Whats a nice kid like you doing in a place like this, huh?” It would be a lie to say there was no concern in Nate’s voice, but it would also be a lie to say there was a lot there, the feeing outweighed by curiosity.
i was the darkness and you were the light
tear it apart and then we supercollide

Messages In This Thread
RE: it started in the hayloft a-creaking (o) - by Nate - 12-11-2020, 05:37 PM