it started in the hayloft a-creaking (o)
Rigby Arcara
Street Urchin

Age: 25 | Height: 6' 1" | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 12 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 14 - Luck: 12 - Int:
Played by: Chachy Offline
Change author:
MP: 1615
RIGBY
i'm another unperson
you created this mess
There it was, the stitching of brows the meant Rigby was succeeding at his job. He'd at least slightly weaseled his way under the other man's skin, given him a taste of his own medicine. His smirk remained until Nate replied, flashing devilish fangs his way. Ascended, that's right, he was one of those fucking blood suckers that the Voice made. His expression darkened, but he held eye contact, an obstinate thing.

Raised to be pious, a good little worshiper of the old gods, but he'd never harbored any love for them. Everything horrible that'd made him who he was had happened because of them, because of their apathy. He hated the fuckers, each and every one. The Voice was just another goddess, another space bitch controlling everything with electric puppet strings. He'd only give her credit for pissing off the old deities, that was something he could respect.

"Word on the street is there are some culty fucks out to get people like you, I wouldn't count on time if I were you," he pressed, face blank except for what might be curiosity edging his honey brown eyes.
you are the grand designer
revel in our unrest

Messages In This Thread
RE: it started in the hayloft a-creaking (o) - by Rigby - 12-26-2020, 02:09 PM