there ain't no compass, ain't no map
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
empires fall when we move the unmovable, so tell me all of my secrets, tell me all of my lies,
It’s almost as if Evelyn is Clemente all over again; the tenderness with which Wessex cleans the girl’s body up is reminiscent of the way she tended to the boy after the last LongNight. It’s different, of course, Clem wasn’t dirty, he’d never been discarded into the woods like a thing, he wasn’t dirty, didn’t look like he’d been attacked.

Evelyn had clearly gone through something, and perhaps with these quiet actions the matriarch can begin to make up for not being able to protect their youngest. Over and over again, their children fall prey to this or that, precisely because they’re young, physically able to be overpowered. She dare not let her mind shift to Azrael and instead focuses on her task with a single-mindedness. In the end she has nothing that will fit the girl so she tosses the dirty clothing away and opts to leave the girl nude. It’s not like she cares, not like the Voice will care either.

With he cloak thrown over the two of them, the Wraith carries Evelyn’s body to the shrine of the Temple (unbeknownst to her, the very scene of the crime) and lays it down before the dias. “Lady, if you’re there, I -” she, what?

“I’d very much like a hug, I think.”
WESSEX

Messages In This Thread
there ain't no compass, ain't no map - by Wessex - 12-10-2020, 02:06 AM